We are delighted to announce that Bassetlaw Integrated Care Partnership is a finalist in the Health Service Journal (HSJ) Partnership Awards for Best Not for Profit Working in Partnership with the NHS.
The HSJ unveiled their 2020 partnership awards finalists today. The shortlisted providers, suppliers and not-for-profit organisations showcase the most effective partnerships helping the NHS deliver better services and improved outcomes.
Being a finalist recognises the collaborative efforts and dedication of Bassetlaw partners with the voluntary sector over the last 12 months to successfully implement improvements in health and wellbeing services and deliver improved outcomes for local people.
The organisations within the partnership which are specifically credited are:
- Bassetlaw Community and Voluntary Service
- Bassetlaw CCG
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS FT
- Healthwatch Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS FT
- Newgate Primary Care Network
- Larwood and Bawtry Primary Care Network
- Retford and Villages Primary Care Network
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Nottinghamshire County Council
A press release will be issued shortly.
For more information please contact the ICP Programme Office on 01777 863294 or email email@example.com.