The Bassetlaw Integrated Care Partnership Board approved two new strategies during their Board meeting held on 8 August 2019.
Our Digital & IT priorities, as set out in the strategy, are:
- Supporting wellbeing and self-management through digital
- Using information to provide the right care at the right time
- More integrated and effective joint IT infrastructure and
In the Workforce strategy, sections 3 to 5 describe the actions that the Bassetlaw partners will take, some in the short term and some over the years to come, to deliver against the priorities for the strategy, which are to:
- Attract new workers, from current and future generations of
working adults, into priority health, care and support
- Develop existing talent into new and existing roles
- Retain the workforce, making Bassetlaw health and care
partners local employers of choice.